Most people do not have the time, knowledge, or desire to research all aspects of their money before making important financial decisions. As a result, many people need the services of an experienced professional financial advisor to help them evaluate their situation and make smart financial decisions.
- Customized Investment Management and Portfolio Analysis
- Retirement and Income Strategies
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
- Examination and Implementation of Personal Financial Strategies
- Employee Benefits – Group Health / Life / Disability Insurance and Retirement Plans
Brooke brings the collective experiences gained from a decade long financial services career with the necessary expertise to manage the most routine financial objective to more intricate asset management. Prior to joining Premiere Financial Partners, Brooke worked for the following investment firms: Financial Design Group, National City Bank (Allegiant Asset Mgt), Federated Investors, and KeyCorp.
B.S. Economics, Ohio State University, 1995
Series 6, 7, 63 and 66 Registrations
Licensed Agent: Life & Health Insurance (OH, MI)
To guide clients in aligning their financial decisions with their dreams and core values, helping them to increase their potential to create, multiply, enjoy and transfer more wealth.